Our Virtual Datacenter consists of servers distributed across various Datacenters worldwide. Most of these datacenters have certain common qualifications described below:
- Network The datacenters are connected to the internet through Gigabit ethernet connections from separate backbone providers, who each run fiber optic cables into the data center through separate entry points.
- Security To guard against line failure or intrusion, the data center is staffed 24 hours a day. Movement throughout the facility is escorted at ALL times. There is 24x7 closed circuit monitoring of all areas and entrances. Between the cameras, access control, and the security team, the datacenter facilities are pretty secure.
- Power The total incoming power is a multiple of what is required to run the datacenter. There is an ATS (Automatic Transfer switch) in place to automatically kick in a generator in case of a power failure. The datacenters are also equipped with redundant UPS systems to ensure clean power.
- Cooling Redundant A/C systems, each running at a fraction of their capacity, keep the server rooms cool. The units are alternated so that each one is kept in optimal condition.
- Advanced Smoke Detection & Fire Protection Systems The datacenters are equipped with specialized fire detection and protection systems meant specifically for protecting servers as using ordinary water based systems would cause just as much damage as fire.
Why our Virtual Datacenter?
- Scalability & Reliability Our Virtual Datacenter consists of a complex mesh of global servers that interact with each other. The entire architecture is built upon common principles of High-Availability, Clustering and n+1 Architecture. This allows us to scale our solutions to match your exponential growth by simply adding infrastructure and linking it to this architecture. You are abstracted from worrying about variables such as scalability, uptime, network response etc.
- Global Reach We and our partners have invested in infrastructure deployments at various locations globally. You can now leverage upon this global infrastructure and offer a completely private-labeled global experience to your Customers without any investments. We handle the selection, negotiation and relationship management with Infrastructure providers around the world.
- White Labeled Architecture Our Virtual Datacenter is a cluster of globally distributed redundant servers of various different operating systems to provide your Customers and Resellers with myriad hosting options. The servers, and IP addresses are white-labeled and cannot be traced back to us. If you are one of our Resellers, then the name servers used for any services hosted on these servers would be your branded Name Servers. So for all practical purposes these clusters of hundreds of servers would appear as YOUR servers to your Customers.